Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I Love Wiki Random Artical

I recently became one of the legion of nerds who edit wikipedia, primarly by creating small stub entrys for semi-obscure movies I like, such as The Miracle Women and Our Vines Have Tender Grapes (my first entry). I also discoverd that I love Wiki's 'Random Artical' button, it's so truley random and informative. To demonstrate the randomness of 'random artical', I present to you the next seven random articals that button generates for me:

1. Actor Paul Provenza

2. The village of Florida de Liebana in western Spain.

3. Jefferson Township, Williams County, Ohio.

4. Klaus Junge, the German Chess Master who died to soon.

5. Tony Mundine, Australian Boxing Legend.

6. Noria, as in a water-wheel like device used in some aqueducts, not the Japanses singer.

7. 0-12-0, in Whyte notation.

I actully feel these seven could have been more random, I'm a little disapointed. I had no idea what the last two where though. Wait! Eight would have been The Asphalt Jungle, that almost makes up for the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home