Monday, January 01, 2007

The Future of The Dredge Report

Well I just can't seem to get to sleep tonight, so I thought I'd write a little on the future of this blog. I'm to be going through a lot of changes in my life over the next few months and will likely not be able to keep this blog as up to date as I have in the past. Previously I have writen a little something on every movie that I had seen in 2006, (which I had not seen before) and this may not happen in the future. I'd also like to experiment with a more casual tone on the blog, with entries less catagorized then previous. I did want to mention that 2007 will mark the 100th anniversury of the births of three of my favorite stars, Barbara Stanwyck, Kathrine Hepburn, and John Wayne, so I'll likely be watching a lot of there films over this year. Anyway I think that is all I have to say for now, so happy new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home