Monday, May 15, 2006

Ghostwood No More


My radio show The Ghostwood Development Project gave its last broadcast on Sunday with a tribute to Mel Torme. It was fun doing the show, thought I often got upset with the equipmnet, but I had always intended to do it for only about a year, which I've now done. This means that Joe's program, The Showcase now goes to an hour. I might still have some involvement with student radio next year if the prime-time talk program they are talking about doing goes forward.


Also the President gave his speech tonight where-in he talked about sending national guard troops to the boarder to help curb illegal immigration. We'll see how that works out.

Finally I started my three-week summer school course today, I thought it was going to be a class where we watched westerns, but I guess I got really confused as its a class about women's images in myth and western civilization and that kind of thing. I'm going to take it because I need the credits, plus it'll probably be interesting thought more reading intensive then I had planned on. So this might effect the length and frequency of my posts for while. But for now that's all I have to report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home