Friday, April 28, 2006

Heil Honey, I'm Home


Thanks to the wonder of the internet you and I can now have access to all sorts of things that probably shouldn't reach the light of day. As case in point I present the ill-advised British Comedy Heil Honey, I'm Home. Only a single episode of the program featuring Adolph, Eva and their Jewish neibourghs the Goldensteins was ever broadcast (and that's all I think was ever made), while it is a pretty accurate spoof of some 70's sitcoms it's just not something the public was going to embrace.
So from 1990 and presented in two parts it's Heil Honey, I'm Home:


Part 1
Part 2

Also worth seeing, and much shorter is this variation of the Perfect Strangers opening title sequence as done by a couple of college kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home