Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Glenn Beck & Nifty New Posts


Well last night my good friend Jackson Irish of AmericanAnthropologist, showed me how to add a little pazaz to my blog through pictures and hotlinks. The occasion was my going over to his place to join a carpool to go see visiting 'Christian' radio talk show host Glenn Becks Christmas program. It was well worth the money, I seriously wouldn't have felt bad paying twice what I did to go and see it. The first half is mostly funny holiday stories about his family, while the second half contains a tribute to our troops and a telling of Mr. Becks harrowing story of personal redemption. I really can't do any justice to the program here, just wanted to put down how impressed I was by the whole thing. I highly recommend the program if you ever get a chance to see it, and would also advise you check-out more about Glenn via the hotlinks so helpfully provided.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home