Thursday, August 03, 2006

Code Breakers

A Movie Review

Just wanted to quickly put down a few words on The Da Vinci Code, which I have just now finally seen. "Been there done that" comes to mind, I've already encounterd most of the philosophical and conspiratorial elements presented in this work outside of the film, and seeing them presented in the form of an action movie felt kind of silly. It's a good movie in some ways, technicaly & cast wise, kept my attention the whole time, but it really was a rather pretentious formula picture. Maybe I'm writing this to soon after viewing as I can't really say if I liked or disliked the film, I suppose now I'll just have to leave it as a mixed bag. Though my wife, Audrey Tautou, was beautiful as always.

1 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger Jax said...

Your wife? You wish! By the way, I'm sure I've already told you this bu Angels & Deamons is much more original and a MUCH (!!!!!) better. It is the most entertaining novel I've ever read (including Guns of the South)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home