Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Some BSU Happenings


Well I don't typically post things related to my current collage experience at Boise State University, but right now there are a couple of things I thought would be worth noting. The first concerns a friend of mine Brandon Stoker, who is an outspoken conservative activist on campus. Brandon recently had his life threatened (how seriously is not known) and the schools reaction earned this story some national press coverage. The other thing I wanted to mention is that student elections are going on at my school right now and my friends Rob Ormond and Britton Holdaway are running as an independent ticket (yes for some reason BSU has political parties) for the presidency and vp slot respectively. I have been modestly aiding the campaign and am excited to see who wins. Ormond/Holdaway is the only executive ticket running with no criminal record.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home